You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel and concrete structures, including wharves, jetties, bridges, temporary works and waste treatment plants;
- Improving design standards and the quality of engineering designs internally and for clients in the public and private sector;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to engineering techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior and Associate Engineers and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3-6 years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on infrastructure projects;
- A desire to achieve RPEQ/CPEng accreditation;
- A preference for working in a smaller consultancy with more autonomy and responsibility;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
This is a rare opportunity to join a consultancy with a clear progression track to shareholding, whilst working on multi-million dollar infrastructure projects without the red tape of a multinational consultancy.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474 206 173 for more information or click apply!