You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and application of technical expertise on a range of projects across the business;
- Preparation of calculation packages, reports, specifications and other documentation across the project lifecycle;
- Proactive communication with clients/consultants on technical matters and design issues;
- Carrying out site inspections.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3-5 years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid-rise building projects across NSW;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a great chance to join a company that truly puts their staff's wellbeing at the forefront. The Sydney team is going from strength to strength and the national business is growing, with plenty of projects for you to jump on to and a heap in the pipeline.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!