You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in SEQ;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Drafters and Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3+ years' drafting experience in residential and commercial engineering in a similar local role in SEQ;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in their work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Proficient knowledge of recent versions of Revit Structures software.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!