You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in NSW;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Drafters and Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Drafting experience in concrete and steel commercial and residential projects in NSW;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in their work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Proficient knowledge of recent versions of REVIT Structures software.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Drafter to join an established consultancy with offices across the East Coast, with a solid pipeline of residential and commercial projects. This client also provides flexible WFH options and prioritise work/life balance.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link!