You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of bridge projects, newbuild and upgrade, in NSW;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 2-5 years' drafting experience in structural drafting in a similar role in Australia;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- AutoCAD proficiency;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and support a team;
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Drafter who is looking for a lifestyle change and the opportunity to develop their skills in bridge drafting under the guidance of highly experienced specialists in bridge design. The consultancy is incredibly social and supportive, with an extensive project pipeline not only in bridges but generalist infrastructure works as well.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!