Key responsibilities will include:
- Structural and remedial design and documentation of transport infrastructure projects;
- Work within the wider business to deliver structural solutions and further develop structural designs and documentation;
- Working on design from concept to construction phase of transport infrastructure projects;
- Consulting with local councils in relation to their asset's integrity;
- Undertaking inspections of transport infrastructure (roads, bridges, wharves etc.) and producing remedial designs.
We're looking for candidates with the following skillset:
- Professional Engineering Degree;
- 2-5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in NSW;
- Software proficiency with: Strand7, Spacegass etc.
- Experience in asset management ideal but not a necessity.
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing business and gain exposure to asset management, site based remedial work and see your projects through from concept to construction phase.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!