- Purpose-led organisation, growth sector
- Drive remarkable customer outcomes through research and insights
- $150k plus super and benefits
In this high profile and rewarding role, you will:
- Implement the insight processes, including Voice of Customer and Employee.
- Enable effective collation of feedback from customers, including Brand Scores, Social Listening, Online Reputation and NPS.
- Source internal and external data to produce compelling insights from existing and prospective customers, as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Examine customer behaviour and first and third-party data sets, to develop impactful recommendations.
- Deliver regular insights and reports that feed into the Executive and Board.
- Manage research vendor relationships and related budgets.
- Work closely with the marketing and change teams to develop and continually update customer and employee segmentation models.
- Drive effective assessment and analysis of existing innovation priorities with relevant insights and commercial data.
- Partner with individuals and teams to champion the innovation process and ensure innovation tools are adopted and optimised.
- Bring together crucial pieces of information such as strategic priorities, competitor performance, insights, etc to develop strategic initiatives that will deliver on the organisation’s transformation.
- Work closely with the Head of Strategy and Transformation to manage the Strategic Initiatives program across the organisation.
- Work with the Executive Team and CEO to develop the 10 Year Strategy and support the yearly strategic review process.
- Communicate across all levels in the organisation maintaining strong stakeholder relationships ensuring collaborative project delivery.
As a strategic thinker and planner with relevant tertiary qualification, you bring:
- Significant insights / strategic thinking and planning experience working in multi-disciplinary industries or with a top tier consulting firm on customer driven initiatives.
- Customer and commercial orientation.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative customer insight tools, methodologies and frameworks, and a willingness to continually seek to ensure that future focussed data and insights strategies are in place.
- Gravitas and executive presence to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- The highest levels of analytical thinking and curiosity.
- Previous experience with design thinking, lean start up or other innovation methodologies will be highly regarded, as will your understanding of technology platforms including Google Analytics.