In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of residential and commercial projects and related activities under the guidance of the Engineering Team Leader;
- Working in a team of civil engineering professionals, whilst liaising with the structural engineering team on a daily basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Senior Engineer or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 3-5 years' experience in Sydney as a Civil Engineer;
- Intermediate skills in the usage of TUFLOW, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and Civil 3D/CSD software;
- Previous experience working on land development projects with WSUD, including drainage, stormwater modelling and flood assessments;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak with clients, project managers and stakeholders confidently;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across multiple offices.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!