In this role you will be responsible for:
- Production of detailed TEKLA models for light industrial structures;
- Production of general arrangement & elevation drawings for steel projects;
- Project co-ordination with the wider design and manufacturing team;
- Identifying critical issues within the Tekla model which can be identified throughout the clash detection period;
- Detailing steel frames.
To be successful in your application you will have the following experience:
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Steel Detailer using Tekla software in Australia;
- Proficiency with Tekla software;
- Good attention to detail;
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading D&C company to hone your detailing skills and Tekla experience. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Apply now or get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!