ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large state government organization responsible for the planning and delivery of a portfolio of Rail Projects across NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Station Interface Manager, you will be responsible for liaising between Sydney Trains and Transport for NSW Infrastructure and Place Works looking after the project from design right through to delivery. You will be responsible for representing Sydney Trains expectations in the delivery of projects, ensuring that the project meets the site security, maintenance and operational requirements.
- Monitor the delivery of projects, identifying risks and stimulate problem resolution
- Manage and coordinate the design and construction process
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Help drive project outcomes and influence project direction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid understanding of construction and engineering
- General Project Management exp.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Previous TAP or Rail experience
- Civil contracting background
- Long term contract position with leading government organisation
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
- WFH Flexibility