Great contracting opportunity for a SQL Developer (databases) located in North Ryde. You will work with performance analysis and reporting team providing specialist skills and expertise for developing Health Community database. You will design, write code to extract data and implement a SQL server database based on business and functional requirements.
You'll be responsible for:
- Design, architecture, management and support for Mental Health Community database and data analytics products with a focus on integrating data sources to be queried for reports and interactive dashboard
- Partner with subject matter experts to define and analyse complex business needs and requirements to determine the database design that meets business specifications.
- Write SQL code to extract data from state-wide databases (e.g. HIE)
- Design and implement technical solutions to enable automation of data extraction
- Design and develop relational and multidimensional data models
- Design tables, storing procedures, views and functions as well as writing and testing code
- Ensure internal quality control of data imported and provide ongoing analysis of data integrity
- Write documentation and provide training to database administrators and other users as necessary
- Assist with the troubleshooting of problems regarding databases
- Create and implement ETL solutions using best practices and methodologies
What you'll have:
- Graduate qualifications in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (software development, database management or relevant experience and certifications)
- Demonstrated knowledge of writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and views.
- Demonstrated experience with Database, Data Warehouse Development.
- Demonstrated knowledge using Microsoft development tools (e.g. SQL server)
- Solid experience with ETL development using any of the available methodologies
- Superior level of written communication skills, with the capacity to prepare high quality research papers and reports.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to effectively manage interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply and learn more for this position hit apply. Candidates with valid skills and experience will be considered.