ABOUT THE COMPANY
Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after over $40b in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
- Due to a recent deal, a Member Access portal needs to be decoupled from one provider and integrated to another.
- Also a Claims lodgement platform needs to be re-integrated to another provider
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and project deliverables and capability
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology solutions/integration/architectures within the context of the project
- Develop, document and logically test technology solutions/integration/architectures to agreed timeframes
- Evaluate options for solutions, provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various solutions/integrations, incorporating external requirements and features into solution designs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in solution architecture positions, developing solution documentation and establishing governance
- Applications background, including experience of working on the upgrade of a business application
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial, as would any experience in Insurance working on Claims lodgement/member access portals
- You're treating as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine change to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion