ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's most successful financial services institutions are about to transition from webMethods onto a more innovative application for all their integration and business processes. This company has been evolving from a technical perspective and needs talented engineers to help align them with their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be the Software Engineer specifically focusing on webMethods in the first instance. Half your role will be making sure the team is producing outcomes and your focus will be to ensure the team is well-educated on the end to end workings of webMethods.
The other half of your role will be to assist Project Managers and other Senior Technology Leaders decide on their new integration road map. This is an ideal position for you if you have at least 6 years' experience working in Java and integration technologies, specifically webMethods but would like to move away from this and own an end to end migration.
- Provide technical direction and be a part of the wider Technology team
- Design and support webMethods ESB, BPM and CAF components
- Own the systems and platform technology road map for the new integration project
- Coach and empower staff to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and inspiring the team to improve delivery velocity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- webMethods expert
- Agile background ideally and at least 6 years' experience as a Java Software Engineer
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Financial services background (decent understanding of the Insurance industry would be a bonus)
- Solid experience implementing CI/CD practises in delivery teams including automated build and testing
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly, they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. The tenure for this company and team is second to none and you'll be working with some truly great people. There are a number of employee benefits which will covered in your interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement directly.
Hannah Banks - Linkedin