ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Financial Services providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
DUTIES (what you're doing everday)
- Starts with a stand up, what you did yesterday/today and what are your blockers?
- Take ownership of the user stories in the backlog (cutting code, releases, unit testing, quality is key for this role... run automated testing).
- Communicate with BA/testers to ensure the user story can be done, speak about readiness of the story (manage dependencies to other pods)
- Help colleagues as required (group thinking, sessions)
- Active participation in ceremonies
- Be a goal driven person (work with the team to drive priorities, allocations and how to spend your time)
- Be autonomous
- Their way of working encompasses production support as the pod owns production support which they classify as the analysis, resolution and investigation of your code (high level problem solving)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years experience, great communication. You're a straight talker and can hold your own in a conversation with 12 people. You have no worries, standing up in front of a room and explaining your solution on a whiteboard.
- Full stack (.Net, Sitecore, Angular, Web API, SQL backend). Strong on Azure (Cloud), Platform as a Service, CI/CD (Teamcity, Octopus, SonarQube)
- Strong Agile mindset. One of the interviews will be with an Agile Coach. Need to bring people on who think differently...who are able to attack a backlog and ask themselves what else can I do?
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free onsite Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion