We are looking for a software developer to join one of our client’s team located in Brisbane. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have experience in AZURE cloud-based projects, including ability to use AZURE tools to develop using design patterns, be able to effectively prioritise work and manage problems and issues in development and be able to escalate issues to a solution.
- Enhance the technical components Pulse Suite, developing additional features and functionality to include full account and alert notifications for the full business lifecycle
- Expand the coverage of current BAU Applications to support delivery of services to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create test scripts and test cases for unit testing during the development lifecycle
- Work closely with the support to integrate legacy systems and develop within directed frameworks and standards
- Work alongside other developers, quality-analysts, business-analysts, etc both on-shore & off-shore
- Core .Net - C#, SQL Server
- Understanding of security concepts like SSO, OAuth, OpenID
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines
- Code lifecycle management – Azure DevOps, GitHub or similar
- Experience using agile PM tools such as Azure DevOps/Jira/Confluence
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. Please take time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed.