- 6 Month fixed term contract with view to go perm
- Leading retail organisation
- Amazing perks and benefits
My Client is a leader in the sports industry are looking for a Social Medial guru to join their team. This looks to be the busiest year in the industry yet. You will be surrounded by sports enthusiasts in a very creative marketing team. This is a leading, National business who have an excellent name in the market and great internal culture. If you are looking for a fun place to work and love all things sports, we would love to hear from you!
The day to day will include:
- Designs and executes content strategies to ensure consistent brand identity and high engagement. Including competitions
- Creates and manages strong digital advertising, including social media and Google Ads.
- Manages social media influencers and community management strategies based on current research, trends, and results.
- Creates engaging content and copy.
- Manages digital competitions and giveaways
Your experience will need to be:
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Expertise in social media strategy, content, and execution across all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Snapchat, TikTok and any emerging platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in digital marketing strategy, content and execution across Google AdWords and Display.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Ability to develop and execute social media KPIs for strong ROI across all channels.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
I am recruiting for this role to start immediately, please hit APPLY today