A National building services engineering consultancy are currently looking to appoint a senior electrical engineer to join their Sydney team. Due to an influx of work load across the company as a whole, the organisation is keen to attract a highly astute individual who can assimilate well into the existing team. The company who have a significant footprint within the building services market offer a range of services from mechanical, electrical and lighting through to fire and sustainability and work for a number of high-profile client's organisations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a consultancy that is dynamic and forward thinking and truly values its employees.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a building services consultancy (preferably in NSW)
- A formal Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- A proven record of concept to construction completion engineering experience and/ or project electrical lead
- Knowledge of the latest technology, AutoCAD, DIALux, Microsoft suite
- Be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with the client, project team and internal teams
- Have a proactive and methodical approach
- Be able to manage and coach junior engineers and designers
- Strong communication skills
- Working Revit knowledge
Salary / Package:
The company is willing to offer a salary of $100-120k inclusive package. For more information on the role and others within this sector please feel free to contact me on or call 028075 9904.