Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after $51 billion in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Contract role, for initially 6mnths (extensions likely)
- Work on a large program of work, lead and influence the business
- Not your "typical" Analyst position. Emphasis on delivering value back to the business
- Develop functional specifications
- Change management process
- Business process mapping, data mapping
- Business requirements gathering and documentation
- Champion the efforts of developing key relationships within the business
- Facilitation of workshops
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have worked on a Banking Executive Accountability Regime Implementation
- Ideally experienced with this framework or strong skills in corporate governance, risk and compliance and organisational change management
- You're treated as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine change to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button. For a confidential discussion, contact Ivan at 0478 129 450