Excellent Site Engineer opportunity to further your career with a global engineering consultancy who provide services to the tailings and mining industry across Australia.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Site Engineer will be responsible for delivering large civil infrastructure projects in the mining space. Responsibilities as follows:
- Working on large scale civil earthworks projects
- Supporting the successful implementation and delivery of project scope
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring projects are completed to required standards and deadlines
To be considered for the position, you will have a track record in civil or geotechnical engineering and design in the mining industry in Australia. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities:
- 7-8+ years' experience in site engineering and delivery of civil earthworks projects, particularly dam tailings, in Australia
- Geotechnical design and/or earthworks construction experience ideal but not a necessity
- Previous experience with earth fill dam construction is advantageous
- A strong understanding of earthworks QA/QC requirements
- Flexibility to travel both interstate and internationally, including remote locations for up to 6 weeks at a time
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Matt King directly on 0474206173 to discuss further. Applicants should be aware you will be required to travel to national and international sites after undertaking training in Australia on a rostered basis.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)