I have a number of fantastic FIFO opportunities for experienced Tailings Engineers to work for a global engineering consultancy who provide design and construction services to the mining industry across Australia as well as internationally.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Engineer will be responsible for delivering tailings dams and storage facility projects. Responsibilities as follows:
- Working on large scale civil earthworks projects, focused on tailings dams
- Supporting the successful implementation and delivery of project scope
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring projects are completed to required standards and deadlines
To be considered for the position, you will have a track record in civil or geotechnical engineering and design in the mining industry in Australia. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in site engineering and delivery of tailings dams, tailings storage facilities etc.
- Tertiary qualifications as a geotechnical or civil engineer
- Geotechnical design and/or earthworks construction experience ideal but not a necessity
- A strong understanding of earthworks QA/QC requirements
- Flexibility to travel both interstate and internationally, including remote locations for up to 6 weeks at a time
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Matt King directly on 0474206173 to discuss further, including details around the rosters and package.
Candidates with a mix of overseas and local experience will be considered as long as you have worked on tailings projects. You must have worked in Australia previously and have existing rights to live and work in Australia.
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply at the link above.