A leading Australian retail asset owner and manager is seeking to appoint a highly driven, professional and creative Marketing Manager to their Victorian team.
The successful Marketing Manager will be a confident and motivated leader that works well as part of a team and that is a brilliant multitasker.
This role will see you responsible for a portfolio of Centres across two states and will have you based on one of the assets;
Key responsibilities for the successful marketing manager include:
- Develop and deliver innovative campaigns and property marketing activity
- Build and nurture relationships with retailers and key local community groups
- Lead and mentor direct report based interstate
- Manage all public relations for the Centre and represent the centre in the market place
- Formulate, manage and monitor the marketing budget
- Continue development of the digital marketing landscape
- Drive customer engagement and place making across the assets
To be considered you will ideally need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related discipline (preferred)
- Min 4+ years marketing experience
- Experience in Shopping Centre Marketing ideal
- A team player that is highly collaborative
- An ability to multitask and manage change well
- A creative flare that sees you think outside the box and offer innovative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong time management
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to travel
- A driver's license and vehicle will be essential
This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketing professional looking for their next challenge.
Apply now for consideration!