Our client is a highly reputable property landlord that has an impressive portfolio of assets nationally. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their Sydney team. This is an exciting role for someone passionate about retail and shopping centre marketing, wishing to further their career.
As the Retail Marketing Executive, a key responsibility will be to deliver the strategic marketing plan and budget for a portfolio of centres in collaboration with the Marketing Manager. This role will have a strong focus on maximising customer experience and place making within your portfolio of properties. You will be based on site at one of their assets and will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as building strong relationships with retailers.
- Develop and implement the portfolio's marketing strategy in collaboration with Marketing Manager
- Take ownership of allocated marketing campaigns
- Drive place marketing and customer engagement
- Manage all social media activity
- Coordinate and manage advertising collateral and costs
- Distribute press releases, monitoring and tracking public relations
- Develop and implement EDM communication
- Financials and Monthly Reporting
Requirements for consideration:
- Marketing experience of 2 + years in Shopping Centre Marketing (ideal)
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
- Ability to travel across multiple assets
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- A positive and collaborative approach
- Self-motivated and driven to work independently and part of a team
- Good understanding of the Retail Leases Act
- Strong budgeting and financial reporting skills
- Relationship management experience
If this sounds like your ideal next role please apply below!