Working for one of the country's leading property groups, this role will see you based in Darwin where by you will be responsible for;
- Leading the Centre Management team
- Driving efficiencies across the asset
- Developing and implementing asset strategies
- Overseeing Operations and Capital works
- Delivering the Centre's financial results
- Overseeing the leasing and marketing for centre
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with retailers and tenants
- Engaging with the customers and community to position the Centre
If you are a Centre Manager with;
- 3+ years experience working at Retail or Centre Management level
- Experience managing a Sub-Regional Shopping Centre
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong financial and reporting skills
- A great attitude and eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- A highly customer service focused approach
This is a unique role that calls for an experienced retail property expert that has managed large shopping centres previously and that is highly capable of delivering on the above accountabilities but that is also very familiar with the climate, culture and market in Darwin and that is genuinely interested in being based there for the long-term.
A relocation allowance is offered for someone relocating to Darwin for the role.
If you are ready for a new challenge and keen to find out more, apply now!