ABOUT THE COMPANY
Customer-centric Wealth Manager with a very large presence in the APAC region. Provider of Insurance, Superannuation and Investment products. Join a successful, high performing team who've won numerous awards internally for their attention to detail, customer care and general productivity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As the Service Desk Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing a range of IT support for all desktops, hardware, software, and networking issues.
- You will troubleshoot and solve complex issues including diverse business software applications and hardware systems. You will have track record of providing level 1-2 support to managed service clients remote and on site.
- Providing front line IT support, technical diagnosis and fault resolution to our internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incidents; initiating troubleshooting and solutions to the end user
- Keeping customers updated with progress regarding resolutions, maintaining good communication throughout
- Prioritising workload and scheduling completion dates based on our internal service level agreements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years experience in a Service Desk environment
- Troubleshooting comes naturally to you
- Strong experience using MS products (Windows 7/10, MS office suite)
- Office 365 Suite - Full Support and Administration
- ITIL certification would be beneficial
- Tertiary degree in Computer studies or other IT discipline
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience working in a Service Desk support role and strong customer service and communication skills. You will need excellent analytical, troubleshooting and organisational skills and a good understanding of network hardware & software.
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Work in a small team, where it's easy to get noticed
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion