- Plan and implement the SEO strategy for an award-winning business
- Drive customer engagement through digital channels
- $145k package
In a broad reaching role spanning all aspects of the planning, implementation and management of the SEO strategy, this role will appeal to marketeers that love experimenting, optimising and leveraging data to drive business and customer impact. More specifically you will:
- Act as the SEO SME and business champion.
- Implement an optimisation strategy.
- Perform an SEO audit, keyword searches and competitive analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Support he broader digital teal to provide advice re SEO best practice.
- Present and communicate the SEO strategy to key stakeholders.
- Prioritise on-page optimisations based on SEO strategy.
- Implement changes in CMS.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
With expert knowledge of SEO tools and analytics platforms (Google 360, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Accuranker, etc), you can demonstrate your:
- Ability to create, communicate and implement SEO strategies.
- Experience in project delivery, including managing complex schedules, and reporting on budgetary performance (Agile is a plus).
- Expertise in web analytics and marketing.
- Understanding of CMS, FTP, server-side, analytics tracking and content related recommendations.
- Skills in UX design.
- Strategic thinking capabilities and advanced problem-solving skills.