The SEO Director is responsible for user experience, design and performance outcomes across our client’s customer-facing digital channels.
Through the implementation of a well-designed analytics and optimisation strategy, the SEO director will identify opportunities to improve performance against organisational KPIs and work with the Brand & Content team on opportunities within owned channels to uplift results. The role is responsible for assisting the GM Digital with digital strategy and providing consulting based on SEO & UX best practices to internal stakeholders who are involved in the broader Digital ecosystem.
Core Focus Areas:
- Lead the tracking and monitoring of performance against KPIs in owned digital channels to identify opportunities for improvement, working with the relevant Product Owners and the Brand & Content team to implement.
- Oversee an ongoing program of optimization and personalization to improve user experience and achievement of KPIs.
- Work across the Digital team and the broader organisation to provide coaching, leadership, and support on digital experience and design, and facilitate alignment and efficiency between the teams.
- Track the Digital team budget ensuring efficiency of spend
- Manage the delivery of digital solutions and experience by partners and agencies.
- A demonstrated and keen understanding of the wider digital ecosystem and the role of SEO / Experience across owned media channels and the broader digital ecosystem.
- Expert knowledge of tools and analytics platforms – i.e. Google 360, Webmaster Console, Roy Morgan, Accuranker, etc. This will be key to the design and implementation of the analytics strategy for owned channels, to ensure actionable insights can be derived from the tracking of end-to-end user journeys.
- Solid experience of working through content and website migrations, ideally with an agency background.
- Experience in project delivery and leadership, including managing complex schedules, large teams, and reporting on budgetary performance
- Experience in managing optimization of digital service environments
- Experience in managing service providers
- Strong experience in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- API integration knowledge is critical
- Ability to provide Board-level summaries and documentation
IF you see yourself working in a business that is undergoing significant, positive change and one which is investing in tools, technology and people to drive new and better member outcomes then this position is one you should consider. If you would like to learn more send your resume to jajai via the link.