Are you an experienced Water Services Coordinator, looking for a step up?
Talent Web is on the hunt for a Senior WSC to join a national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in Baulkham Hills to work as the second in command to the WSC Manager. The consultancy is employee owned, with a fantastic culture and low staff turnover as a consequence.
In this role you will be responsible for mentoring and leading the WSC team, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team and assisting with project delivery, working with Sydney Water, Hunter Water and other national water entities. Other responsibilities as follows:
- Inspection of Sydney Water assets on site
- Liaising with external and internal parties to ensure designs of Sydney Water assets are completed in accordance with Section 73 standards
- Business development and client facing work to assist in continuing to diversify their project portfolio in the water engineering field
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- At least 10 years' experience working on Sydney Water projects, with expert knowledge of their processes
- A degree in civil or hydraulic engineering
- Sydney Water design accreditation a plus but not a necessity
- Previous experience mentoring a small team of WSCs and administrators
This is a fantastic role, reporting in to a personable and dynamic leader with a solid background in the Sydney water engineering sector. The company competes with Tier 1 consultancies in terms of projects and has the benefit of leveraging off of their national team to provide a one-stop-shop to their clients.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!