- Assist with the delivery of drainage infrastructure to support urban development projects;
- Strong technical skills in Hydraulic Modeling using 12d, AutoCAD, MUSIC, RORB, HEC-RAS/TUFLOW;
- Preparation of drainage authority approvals required for drainage infrastructure.
- Supervise and mentorship of junior staff.
- Become a key driver in the commercial direction of the business unit, supporting management in key decision making as we look to expand existing services and into new markets;
- Extend on your existing Authority relationships to deliver prompt outcomes for our Clients;
Only candidates with direct experience within Water Resources Engineering and the current legal right to live and work in Australia will be shortlisted.
Apply via Seek or call Ifan Jones on 0432277921 to find our more.