We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who enjoys managing the end-to-end delivery of product features. From user experience research, designing user flows and information architectures to creating high fidelity designs, collaborating with SMEs, Devs, and QA. You will join a nimble, Agile team and this role will have a significant impact.
This role exists within a business in the Telecom space which has been in operation for several years, and which has grown to circa 26 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They are a fast-growing mobility management and TEM platform whose software product helps organisations remove workflow inefficiency and expense wastage from their mobility processes and telecom spend. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 100 organisations from a cross-section of many industries using their platform, and have seen consistent YOY growth in revenue.
- A solid understanding of user experience design and a minimum of 6 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Have experience from a multi-sided platform
- Fluent in user-centred design best practices and experience designing platforms where enhancing user efficiency is a core value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs; UX design programs (Figma); analytics tracking tools (Amplitude, etc.)
- Ability to understand data and convert it into effective copy
- Portfolio of design projects for both web and mobile
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
You will be embedded in the Product team and work closely with the Engineering, Implementation and Customer Success teams.
Activities will include:
- Conducting user experience design sessions with our customers and partners.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Assessing existing information architectures and identify areas for improvement; including taxonomies.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows.
- Implementing suitable UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Coaching, mentoring and collaborating with a mid-level UI/UX designer
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.