We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with proven experience of collaborating closely with the dev and product teams to deliver product features. From user research, designing user flows, information architectures, creating high fidelity designs to collaborating with SMEs, Devs, and QA, this role encompasses it all!
- A strong empathy for users and desire to make their product experience flow
- Solid experience of UI/UX design for digital products or services.
- Experience designing data-driven applications
- Exposure to SaaS platforms, and maybe multi-tenancy platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Ability to work in Figma
- Ability to prioritize and move with speed.
Activities will include:
- Conducting user experience sessions with our customers and partners.
- Iterating designs with Product, SMEs, Engineering and external users
- Producing high-quality UX solutions through wireframes, designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows.
- Implementing suitable UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Coaching, mentoring and collaborating with a mid-level UI/UX designer.
- Contributing to a growing, successful and market-leading organisation.
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’
- Flexible working and workplace conditions and a 4-day week option.
- The support of a fantastic team and CEO.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.