This role exists within a business in the Telecom space which has been in operation for several years, and which has grown to circa 26 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They are fast-growing mobility management and TEM platform whose software product helps organisations remove workflow inefficiency and expense wastage from their mobility processes and telecom spend. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 100 organisations from a cross-section of many industries using their platform, and have seen consistent YOY growth in revenue.
- Have experience from multi-tenancy platforms
- A solid understanding of user experience design and a minimum of 6 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Fluent in user-centred design best practices and experience designing platforms where enhancing user efficiency is a core value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs; UX design programs (Figma); analytics tracking tools (Amplitude, etc.)
- Ability to understand data and convert it into effective copy
- Portfolio of design projects for both web and mobile
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
Activities will include:
- Conducting user experience design sessions with our customers and partners.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Assessing existing information architectures and identify areas for improvement; including taxonomies.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows.
- Implementing suitable UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Coaching, mentoring and collaborating with a mid-level UI/UX designer
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.