Are you an experienced Transport Planner looking to take the next step in your career? Talent Web are on the hunt for a Senior Transport Planner/Team Leader to join our client in the Sydney CBD to provide technical and strategic leadership to the planning team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide traffic engineering technical advice, including involvement in project delivery and managing project staff
- Managing projects involving traffic engineering and transport planning including documentation and scope control, financial forecasting, invoicing and client relations
- Working collaboratively with other team members to deliver goals and targets of the team, section and operations centre
- Provide technical leadership to the planning team, liaising with other Team Leaders and Principals in order to deliver projects successfully
To be successful your skills and experience will include:
- Substantial experience in transport planning and demonstrated understanding of land use and transport planning issues for public transport, walking, cycling and roads, across all levels of government
- Demonstrated understanding of project management and regulatory processes from inception to completion
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to produce technical project reports, reports to Council, policy submissions and communication to engage stakeholders and the community
Ready to step up in your career? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for a chat or apply via the link now!