The purpose of this role is to:
- Lead and manage the technical and project delivery of integrated transport projects across NSW.
- Lead junior staff through the process of transport planning, land use and transport integration;
- Engage with key external stakeholders as well as internal leaders within the business to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget;
- 5-10 years' experience as a Transport Planner in Australia, ideally in Sydney
- Experience as a Project Manager in transport planning
- A diverse project portfolio across major transport infrastructure, local council TIAs and property developers
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now.