Talent Web are looking for a Senior Traffic Engineer to join a specialist engineering consultancy in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for:
- Optimisation of intersection performance providing additional capacity
- Reports on current status & future scenarios providing degree of saturation, average delays and Levels of Service, identifying potential upgrade options
- Road safety audits, identifying issues related to sight distance, road geometry, lighting, and pedestrian-vehicular conflict
- Pedestrian studies through the collection of data and analyse pedestrian desire lines
- Construction Traffic Management Plans CTMPs that aim to minimise risk, delays and inconvenience whilst managing traffic and mitigate disruption during on site works
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following qualities:
- At least 8 years' Traffic and Transport Engineering experience in the field of TIAs and Development Applications
- Drawn to the idea of managing multiple, complex projects at any one time with a focus on delivering to the client's needs and within budget
- CPEng accreditation ideal, but not a necessity
- Extensive experience using SIDRA
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.