The purpose of this role is to:
- Lead and manage the technical and project delivery of integrated transport projects across NSW.
- Lead junior staff through the process of traffic engineering, SIDRA modeling etc;
- Engage with key external stakeholders as well as internal leaders within the business to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget;
For this position we seek candidates who have the following experience:
- 5 + years' experience as a Transport Engineer in Sydney within an engineering consultancy;
- A diverse project portfolio across major transport infrastructure, local council TIAs and property developers;
- Confidence leading a small project team;
- Solid understanding of SIDRA and
This is a great opportunity to work with a consultancy who truly values work/life balance and cares about their employees, working for a manager who is incredibly well-respected in the NSW market.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now.