Are you a Traffic Engineer looking to make your next move and progress your career? Talent Web is actively looking for a Senior Traffic Engineer for our client in St Leonards, Sydney.
This role will suit an experienced Traffic Engineer who is looking for longevity and career development, within a multidisciplinary engineering environment and exposure to public and private sector clients.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Producing traffic designs and managing documentation with confidence and autonomy
- Delivering designs of high-profile, complex traffic projects in NSW
- Manage a number of small to medium projects
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Traffic Engineer in Australia
- Solid experience using SIDRA and other traffic modelling software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management, consultants and clients;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience working on varied projects of size and scope, with a demonstrable track record of working on complex projects
This is a great opportunity for a Traffic Engineer who is ready to step up into a Senior Traffic Engineer role, who wants to develop their career with a company that offers genuine flexibility, project diversity and benefits to their staff.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!