An excellent opportunity has become available in North Sydney for a Senior Traffic Engineer to join my client, a specialist traffic engineering consultancy who have just moved into fantastic new office space with amazing views of Sydney Harbour.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical guidance to a team of traffic engineers, supporting the Director in charge of the business operations by taking charge of the day to day design management and team leadership. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading traffic engineering projects for local councils and Tier 1 developers and builders
- Winning projects through key account management and your NSW network
- Ensuring designs are completed on time
- Provide inputs to multi-disciplinary road and highway, including cycle schemes, bus lanes, street improvements, signalised junctions and road safety schemes
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- At least 7 years' experience working as a Traffic Engineer in Australia
- A strong network with urban planners, property developers and/or TfNSW
- Previous experience leading design teams and running projects
- High technical competency using SIDRA, Aimsun etc.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced traffic engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career and work for a specialist consultancy, working on a variety of projects including hospitals, town centre master plans and retail hubs.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!