The company we represent is an early stage data and technology company, through their new market place they are transforming the way people engage with and buy essential services. They are an agile and nimble organisation with an ethical point of difference who are on a mission to help Australians save hundreds of thousands of dollars. For too long there has been a lack of clarity around how essential services are charged, their marketplace allows for a clearer, data driven understanding of these charges and the savings that can be made.
They are a dynamic, flexible, experienced and ambitious team who are pushing the boundaries each and every day. Their combined attitude is one which supports whatever it is that needs doing, their people are at the center of this and as their newly appointed Lead Test Analyst, you will be a key member.
Who we need:
We are seeking an experienced, inquisitive and enthusiastic professional to join this close-knit, well humored Sydney team. You will be responsible for setting up their testing environment from scratch and will be expected to really focus on Automation. In time you will be responsible for recruiting and managing a small team but in the interim you will be the Lead Test person and will own the triage however, you will be supported by others in the team.
An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail is a must. To be successful you will need to take pride in ownership, be process oriented and be good at juggling multiple priorities. Our ideal team member is self-starting, has a problem solving attitude and is constantly looking for ways in which to contribute to our shared goals. You must be an analytical and critical thinker who is constantly evaluating, questioning and searching for answers.
What you do:
- Build the test environment from the ground-up
- Coordinate and manage all triage and the testing of systems
- Automate, automate, automate
- Recruit, build and manage a small team
- Test solutions which are developed for the energy, resources, insurance and banking industries
- Manage JIRA issues
- Develop internal reporting
- Support the development of internal processes and standards
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
What you need:
- You must be an exceptional communicator, we need someone that can clearly articulate the vision and direction for testing and who can then implement - Essential
- Strong Scripting skills - Essential
- API/RESTful testing expertise - Essential
- At least 5 years in-depth experience in a similar role - Essential
- Expertise in Website testing Automation - Essential
- Mathematical vetification of results experience - Essential
- Experience in the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative, adult and fun environment
- Ownership of your own list of priorities and deliverables
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangeme
- An agile environment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements, please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.