We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to work with one of the leading innovative global organisations that influences the future of connected cars, IoT, autonomous driving and smart cities.
Based in Melbourne, you'll be part of Technical Customer Support team within Global Technical Services organisation. You'll be responsible for delivering high level of satisfaction for their clients and supporting their sales organization with SDK, APIs and Map & Contents.
You'll be responsible:
- Working to tight deadlines - customers are number one priority, this position involves multi-tasking and responding quickly to urgent issues
- Supporting high profile customers assembling navigation maps & platform
- Supporting the Sales team by implementing demo and example applications in Pre-Sales/Post Sales activities to meet Sales goals
- Participating in field tests with customers when required
- Managing customer issues efficiently, effectively and up to the highest standards
- Analysing and resolving customers map compilation and API issues
What you'll have:
- Software Engineering/ IT degree or equivalent with 5+ years of work experience.
- Solid mobile development experience in Android and/or iOS
- SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite) skills
- Customer Support experience - Client facing role
- Strong communications skills - this role requires daily interaction with external/internal customers via phone, email and face-to-face
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and provide quick responses to our client's customers.
- Previous GIS experience is highly regarded
You need to be able to code either in Java or JS and being able to solve SW issues. Also you need to have Android or iOS dev experience. If you believe that you have the skills and experience required, please apply for the role.