As this business continues to evolve with the market, they are looking to strengthen their group tax capability by recruiting a Senior Tax Manager to partner with the Group Tax Director and broader Executive team to drive “best in class” tax compliance and assist with advisory as the company continues to make further expansion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Group Tax Director this role will be responsible for the tax compliance and governance whilst also getting involved in advisory tax matters in relation to acquisitions. The role will form part of the Senior Leadership team within the group accounting function.
- Deliver timely and accurate tax reporting including: tax effect accounting, group consolidated tax returns, FBT returns etc
- Process improvement and enabling the business to evolve with technology changes regarding automation.
- Ensure tax compliance processes are being addressed
- Answer technical tax queries across the business.
- Tax Advisory support of ongoing acquisitions
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a strong tax background in a Chartered or corporate environment.
- Proven tax compliance technical knowledge and passion for due process.
- Experience working with Senior/Executive stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and get involved in projects
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509.