An established boutique accounting firm with Business Services, Business Advisory, Tax and SMSF compliance clients is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Tax Accountant .
A comfortable and modern office located in Potts Point creates an excellent working environment. In the coming months the business is relocating to the heart of the Sydney CBD.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with a minimum of 4 year experience in Tax compliance, SMSF and small business experience with good communication skills, tax research and software skills to work closely in servicing a diverse client group.
Responsibilities as a senior accountant will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparing financial statements for companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Identifying and raising client accounting and business issues with Partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and external third parties
- Managing your own client portfolio consisting of SME's and High Net Worth Individuals
- Attending to SMSF accounting , reporting and compliance
The applicant will need to have:
- At least 4 years public practice, business services & tax experience in Australia
- Qualified or close to completion
- Knowledge of various accounting applications
- Ambition to progress in your career
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.