Come help us design, implement and support the operation of an organisations infrastructure platform. More details below, but you'll need to have a great working knowledge of MS, VMWare, Azure, Office 365 and Azure.
About the company:
- Wonderful benefits for those with families
- Great culture, and genuinely nice people. They're selective on who they bring on, so culture is important to them\]
- You'll get treated like a person, not a number
- Currently operating in 20 countries, with a global headcount of over 3000.
- Lines of Business include: Life Insurance, Income protection, Pet Insurance and Home/Contents and Car Insurance
About the role:
- Ownership of IT Service Desk - finding the root cause of service desk issues and ensuring tickets are addressed in an appropriate time frame
- Provide the business with a professional service by ensuring requests are regularly updated and realistic resolution times are provided
- Ownership of availability and up time of core line of business systems
- Ownership of technologies supporting organisation systems
- Continuous improvement of existing technologies and processes and continuous adoption of new technologies and processes
What we need from you:
- Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to server 2008, 2012, 2016 operating systems, Active Directory, IIS, Sharepoint, SQL Server.
- Office 365 e.g. Exchange Online, MS Teams, PowerBI, Skype, Yammer, OneDrive, MFA
- Azure e.g. IaaS and Azure Active Directory
- Automation and Scripting, PowerShell
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWARE or Hyper-V.
- Experience with MS SCCM and Windows patching\imaging
- Experience with Citrix
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager, UCCX and IVR scripts
- Enterprise monitoring tools to measure availability and performance e.g. SCOM, Azure Monitor, WhatsUpGold.
- Designing, implementing and leading disaster recovery simulations e.g. Veeam replication, Azure Site Recovery, SRM
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing complex systems in a simple and robust manner
- Financial service experience with regulatory and industry frameworks will be beneficial e.g. APRA, PCI.
If this role is of interest, and you feel that you've got the right level of experience please don't hesitate to reach me directly on 0478 129 450 or apply directly via this advertisement.