Are you a Structural Engineer looking to make your next move and progress your career? Talent Web is actively looking for a Senior Structural Engineer for our client in Canberra.
This role will suit an experienced Structural Engineer who is looking for longevity and career development, with a clear career track to Associate already in place.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Producing structural design and managing documentation with confidence and autonomy
- Delivering designs of high-profile, complex building projects in ACT, focused on projects in the public domain (hospitals, schools etc.)
- Manage a number of small to medium projects
- Liaise and coordinate with project managers, architects and other external consultants.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in Australia
- Solid experience using SpaceGass, ETABS and RAM Concept
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management, consultants and clients;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience working on varied projects of size and scope, with a demonstrable track record of working on complex projects
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer who is ready to step up into a Senior Engineer role, who wants to develop their career with a company that offers genuine flexibility, project diversity and benefits to their staff.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!