You will be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of building projects across Sydney, particularly mid-rise residential structures;
- Attending site inspections and project meetings when required;
- Liaising with the HQ in Northern NSW on a regular basis;
- Eventually leading and growing a small engineering team around you, however this will be a secondary responsibility.
We're looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Chartered (CPEng) accreditation;
- Minimum 6 years' experience working on residential projects in NSW;
- Experience in designing steel and concrete structures;
- Previous experience working on post-tensioning design and engineering is advantageous but not a necessity;
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience undertaking site investigations and liaising with the end client.
This position is available for an immediate start and is likely to turn into a permanent role next year. Give Matt King a call on 0474206173 for additional information or apply via the link!