You will be responsible for delivering design, analysis, computations and finite modelling, site inspections and documentation for a range of concrete, steel & timber structures.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Design of reinforced concrete, steel, timber, pre-cast concrete and masonry structures (incl. buildings, bridges, tunnels, commercial buildings and schools to name a few).
- Working on small to medium scale commercial, warehouses and institutional projects including civil infrastructure projects
- Management of projects from conception.
- Project management and leading teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Providing strong leadership of the project team, with a passion for developing those around you.
To be successful in your application we're looking for candidates with:
- 5-12 years' experience locally (dependent on the level of role you're looking for!)
- Degree qualification in structural engineering
- CPEng accreditation advantageous but not a necessity
- Thorough knowledge of Australian standards
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and project team to build relationships
This company is one of the busiest consultancies around in Sydney at the moment with a hugely varied and healthy pipeline of both structural and civil engineering work. Call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!