Are you a Structural Engineer with a desire to lead a team and be a technical lead in structural design? TalentWeb is recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer for an engineering consultancy in Adelaide.
The company is a civil and structural engineering consultancy who have been in the South Australian market for over 25 years, with a great company culture and solid pipeline of work. They require the services of an experienced Structural Engineer to join their business and lead the design and verification of residential projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications
- Undertake site inspections
- Assist in the mentoring and technical leadership of the structural engineering team
- Collaborate with architects, draftys and modellers
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 6 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in Australia, ideally in Adelaide
- CPEng accreditation is a necessity to be considered
- A project focus on steel and concrete buildings, particularly mid-rise residential buildings
- An understanding of digital modelling software, including Revit Structures etc.
- Experience undertaking site inspections during construction phase and liaising with clients
Whilst this role will work remotely in the immediate future, it will then be permanently based in the Adelaide CBD.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.