Are you an experienced Structural Engineer, looking to work on some of Sydney's most high profile building projects? A national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in the Sydney CBD seeks a Senior to join their established business.
In this role you will be responsible for leading projects and mentoring junior staff on the delivery of complex projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Leading technical delivery of structural designs of complex building projects across Sydney
- Assist junior staff and mentoring junior talent
- Develop skills in business development and client engagement
This is a great role for an experienced Structural Engineer who is looking to continue their career with a company with a stellar reputation, solid project pipeline and wicked company culture. The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- At least 7 years' local experience as a Structural Engineer
- A varied project background, with a solid knowledge of working up to 30 storeys on concrete and steel buildings
- Experience working with ETABS, TEDDS, SpaceGass and RAPT ideal
- CPEng accreditation or work in progress
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!