You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in QLD;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 5+ years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid-high rise residential and commercial buildings projects;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in your work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Experience working with: Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and RAM Concept.
Some of the perks for this role are competitive salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, great social events, corporate discounts, additional leave for great work/life balance and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work under the guidance of a highly experienced and well-respected Senior management team.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!