An established and highly regarded engineering consultancy is looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to their team in the Brisbane CBD.
This role will see you leading structural engineering projects across SE QLD across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Further responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the technical delivery, managing junior staff and direct communication with the client.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Some business development including preparation of proposals and tenders.
We are looking for candidates who have the following attributes:
- Minimum 7 years' local experience working in Australia as a Structural Engineer
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- RPEQ/CPEng accreditation, or the desire to achieve it
- Knowledge of ETABS, RC Building, RAPT, SpaceGass etc.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering projects across various sectors, including hospitals, aged care, mid/high-rise residential and public domain projects
Apply via the link or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.