You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of concrete, steel and post-tensioned buildings in Brisbane;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to improving design techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Structural Team Leader and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 9+ years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid/high-rise concrete and steel, post-tensioned buildings;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- A demonstrable track record in delivering high-rise residential, education, health and aged care projects in SEQ;
- The desire to develop into a team leader position over the course of your career;
- RPEQ accreditation.
This is a career defining opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established consultancy who have defined a clear career path from a technical, hands-on role into a team leader position. You will provide technical expertise when it comes to high-rise projects and assist in the development of this service offering.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!